The West Covina Unified School District aims to effectively integrate technology throughout the curriculum and support student achievement. We utilize technology to enhance the teaching and learning experience, provide efficient methods for assessment and diagnostics, and communicate with stakeholders.
We help empower students and staff with the skills necessary for success by:
- Providing access to technology that supports district standards;
- Providing instruction to foster competence in technology use; and
- Providing learning opportunities that utilize technology to equip students with 21st century skills.
If you need assistance from the Technology Department, please visit our Service Desk or call (626) 939-4600 ext. 4357.
The District is undergoing an upgrade to our email system that will impact all Outlook users. We apologize for any interruption in service that you may experience as a result of this process.
If you experience issues with accessing your email on your computer or mobile device, please contact the IT department at (626) 939-4600 ext. 4357 or see below.
The following sites are for logging into teacher pages only. All current school information is hosted on our new website.
- California School
- Cameron School
- Coronado High School
- Coronado High Summer School
- Edgewood High School
- Edgewood Middle School
- Hollencrest Middle School
- Merced Elementary
- Merlinda School
- Monte Vista School
- Mt. SAC Early College Academy
- Orangewood School
- Vine School
- Walnut Grove Intermediate School
- Wescove Elementary School
- West Covina High School