West Covina actively seeks to recruit and select highly qualified candidates for our open positions and to promote positive employee-employer relations. At WCUSD, you can expect clear communication, encouraging collaboration, and an advanced professional development program.
If you are interested in joining our district, please visit the Edjoin website for open positions and other important employment information. All certificated candidates must provide proof of current credentials when applying. If you have questions or need help with anything, please let us know.
WCUSD maintains many records relating to students, employees, contracts, and the business of the district. Some of the records are confidential. Other records, considered public, are available upon request and sometimes for a copying fee. The public may request specific records by following the procedures outlined in our board policy and administrative regulation, Access to District Records. To request records, please submit a public records request form or letter naming the specific records requested.
WCUSD values your input and opinions regarding our school district and our employees. You will find information, policies, and forms for community members to file official complaints with the district.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the following compliance officer:
Assistant Superintendent - Human Resources
1717 W. Merced Avenue
West Covina, CA 91790
(626) 939-4600, ext. 4672
- Complaints Concerning District Employees – District Procedures (Board Policy/Administrative Regulation 1312.1)
- Complaints Concerning Content of Instructional Materials – District Procedures (Board Policy/Administrative Regulation 1312.2)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures – District Procedures (Board Policy/Administrative Regulation 1312.3)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures – Annual Notification Document
- Procedimiento Uniforme para Presentar Quejas – Documento de la Notificación Annual (Español)
- Williams Settlement Complaint Procedures – District Procedures (Administrative Regulation 1312.4)
- Williams Settlement Complaint Procedures – Notice to Parents/Guardians/Pupils/Teachers
- Acuerdo Williams del Procedimiento para Presentar Quejas – Notificación para padres de familia/tutores/legales/alumnus/maestros (Español)
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing requires all teachers holding a Preliminary Credential to be enrolled in a Commission approved California Teacher Induction Program beginning in their first year in the profession. West Covina USD is proud to sponsor Foothill Consortium California Teacher Induction Program which supports new teachers in West Covina USD as well as those in Bonita, Charter Oak, Claremont and Glendora Unified School Districts to earn their Clear Credential. Foothill Consortium is committed to providing meaningful, job embedded induction experience for all enrolled candidates. Through collaboration with a trained mentor, induction candidates received assistance with all aspects of their classroom practice.
For more Information contact CTIP Director, Patrick McKee at 626-963-2719 or send him an email.
The professional development program at West Covina is unparalleled. We are committed to supporting our teachers as they hone their craft, learn new skills, and continue their dreams of life-long learning. WCUSD offers a variety of practical workshops with personalized support in the areas of use of technology as a instructional tool, engaging an increasingly diverse student body, 21st century skills, classroom management techniques, and much more. Learn more about the professional development opportunities.
- Classified Employee Salary Schedule
- Classified Employees Positions and Ranges
- Coaching Stipends
- Confidential Employee Salary Schedule
- Counselor Salary Schedule
- Speech and Language Pathologist Salary Schedule
- Substitute Certificated Salary Schedule
- Substitute Classified Salary Schedule
- Teacher Certificated Salary Schedule
- Management Salary Schedule
- Miscellaneous Pay Schedule
Please make use of these important resources as needed.
Michael F. Seaman
626-939-4600 ext. 4672
626-939-4600 ext. 4672
Human Resources Specialist
626-939-4600 ext. 4673
Personnel Assistant III
626-939-4600 ext. 4675