Good evening West Covina USD Community,
We are very excited to adopt a new form of communication at WCUSD. ParentSquare is designed to keep parents informed and facilitate participation at school. It provides a safe way for the school principal, teachers, staff, and parents to:
- Send and receive school and class information
- Share pictures and files
- See calendar items
- Sign up to volunteer
- and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
All school, grade level, and classroom information will now be sent to your computer or phone via email and/or text or you can download the FREE App.
How to Register:
You can register for ParentSquare at ParentSquare.com or by downloading the app. Simply provide your phone number or email address that your school has on file and the system will automatically identify you.
Download the App:
If you are viewing this message on your phone, click on a link below to download the app. If you are viewing on your computer, use your smartphone camera to hover over the QR image to download the app.
iPhone - Apple Store
Android - Google Play Store
- Click here to view additional video help with ParentSquare - Parent Videos
- The Help & Support question mark in the top right corner can help answer most of your questions
- For Technical support, you can contact your school or WCUSD Technology at (626) 939-4600 x4357
We are excited to use this new platform to better serve our community and connect with our families to share the great things happening within the West Covina Unified School District!