Please remember, riding the bus is a privilege. In order to ensure all students’ safety, please follow these rules.
- Every student and driver deserves respect
- Respect one another in words and actions
- Keep conversations subdued and encouraging
- Be responsible. Be safe.
- Keep your body parts inside the bus
- Keep the aisles clear
- Do not tamper with or damage bus equipment
- Be on time.
- No food or drinks (including gum) on the bus.
- The bus is an extension of the school.
- All school rules apply
- No animals or pets may ride on the bus, with the exception of seeing eye dogs accompanying a student with blindness.
We will not leave kindergarten students at a bus stop without a parent/guardian there to meet them. We will return any kindergarten students who do not have safe escort home to the school after the route.